Author Topic: {327th} CLAN HUB  (Read 3754 times)

{327th} CLAN HUB
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:42:06 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
better late than never.., here comes our clan roster of other nice and friendly clans in modification called movie battles 2, mod for jedi knight jedi academy game, i think, this will be useful to everybody, who stumbles upon this website and reads this topic, this is step in the direction of what the community used to be a decade ago, when clans were friendly to each other, there were no insults, no rage and no mad kids accusing other clans, hoping to ruin their reputation, we need to keep an eye on the history of this game and remember that it's us: the mb2 clans, who keep this mod alive, if we behave like arrogant nubs and spend all the time hating each other, there will be no mb2, so we decided to provide other clans a little bit of space on our forums and promote their website, communities or whatever they are doing!, each banner represents one clan and it will have some short description about what the clan does and why it's cool and you should check it out! :> (i will ofc try to stick only with the positive stuff)

also one important thing is that the banners are also links to the clans websites!, so click on it! :>

and this ione is easy, because it's us, xd! :> we made one banner for ourselves, just in case someone wished to repay us the favor and link to our forum from their web, but you are welcomed to make your banner, if this one won't fit your website or whatever, xd

anyway, something about our clan: our clan was created from bunch of ppl who left or kicked from STG, because we didn't agree with STG leadership and we started our own clan sometime around february 2013, hope i am getting this right, you can read more detailed intro about this in our xfire group (xfire.com/communities/327thstarcorps/), i think is the url, anyway, we created this team to be competitive clan, but also for education and training of newbies, who want to give a clan a try and other elitist nub clans denied them, this is why you might have heard that we are a nub clan too, because we really have many, many new players, who play this game only for a couple of months or weeks, but we have also lots of vets, who are in this game since its early stages of release, myself including, what i can say about us is that we don't care about skills mainly but about behavior, so if you are a troll or raging kid, you probably won't get accepted, but if you are a nub, but a friendly nub, no problem, our recruiting is fairly easy, we are not giving our applicants hard time to prove themselves and we usually test them right in the combat situations to see, how they will hold out, we also are organizing weekly clan trainings, which is saturdays always and most of the sundays as well, we also organize tournaments and other crazy and epic events, we really offer plenty of opportunities in regard to clan life and clan activities, we also have ranks, which gives people the ability to contribute to the clan and then getting higher ranks as promotions and rise up through the ranking structure, which is rly cool, we also have i think 3 24/7 servers, from which one is DOTF 24/7, ohter one is RTV and the third one is DUEL server, so we really have good background and strong base considering servers, we are friendly competitive bunch of people, always looking forward to play with other clans and have fun!

clan AOD or angels of death is really huge american multigaming clan, where one clan division also does jk:a / mb2 or only mb2, not sure if both, but mb2 for sure, they have really epic huge forum and their server is also amazing, my favorite american server with DOTF 24/7 <3, only bad thing for me personally is that it's located in dallas, tx, so unless you're from europe west coast like UK or so, your ping will be higher, but that's not important, it's always populated and i have had some great time there, back in the days, i'm not sure about their recruiting process, but i can tell you, they have got ranks as well, plenty of them, which is really cool, they have got really active leadership in mb2 and the members i met are friendly and always glad to help you out, the clan is really old and has lots of history behind it and oh, they also like playing clan wars, so if you have the courage, certainly go and challenge them, we have lost to them 2 times and i hope, the third one will be the charm and we will get more lucky the next time! :>

nice, friendly and competitve spanish clan, they have also ranking system, used to have server, but they mostly do raids to other clan's servers and kick ass there, they like to play clan wars and are friendly, but i think, to join their clan, you must speak spanish, but that's just because i haven't seen other nationalities in there, but don't take my word for it, if you need help, they guys will always help you and it's fun playing clan wars with them! :>

this clan is also really amazing, it is also very old and has lots of decent and very friendly members, who have helped us with stuff before, they don't have ranks, so if you want a clan with ranks and internal structure and such, this might not be your cup of tea, but everyone being equal to each other might have its advantages as well, i see one main in that they don't have to waste too much time with promotions and dmeotions! :> anyway, they got nice forum, servers and are recruiting and playing clan wars too, it might be a bit tough to reach them over xfire, but if you are steam person, again, you will prefer these guys over some other clans, who are xfire based, they are friendly, nice and certainly good clan to join, if you want some! :>

EW is another american very old clan, they got really amazing and epic website and forum, they got at least 3 or 4 32 slots servers with cool modifications or settings, like CMP_POOL, so lots of fun there as well!, not sure about ranks, i don't think they have it except like council members and regular members, they seem a bit inactive in recent days, but be sure to check out their forum, it's just that you can't see or read it, unless you register and i haven't got the time to do so yet (lazy me, sigh! :>), so i better should stop ranting about their inactivity, because i don't know, i think they could be much more active on forums nowadays, but it's certainly a great clan with lots of experienced people, who contributed to mb2 like a lot! :>

no lmits is another cool european clan, they are friendly, very competitive and nice people, if you want to play clan war or just a training with other clan, make sure to contact them and i'm sure they will agree to play with you, we're working with them for a long time and they never let us down, they have own server, don't think they have ranks, but again, if you prefer smaller clans, where everyobody knows everybody else really well, this should be your number one choice, they are very well organized and skilled as well, their team is also very, very old, maybe one of the first mb2 clans and it has a huge history behind it, so be sure to check out their forum, another for me good thing is that they are one of those xfire based clans, so grab xfire and you can talk to them even today! :>

another american based clan, but they got a few european members as well, no ranks, as far as i know aside from council ranks for clan leadership, they are recruiting, they're nice and friendly, best to get in touch with them on steam or their forum, where they are active, they seem to like competitive events as well, so if you like them also, you can challenge them, they have got 32 slots 24/7 server which is currently FA, which is cool that american community also has nice FA server and they're doing these huge events, so be sure to check it out! :>
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:18:13 PM by Urâ!Fêñ »

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

Re: {327th} CLAN HUB
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 02:43:39 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
made sticky! :>

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »

Offline #team.hun_Slap

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Quitting isn't an option. I just did.
wow, really nice, good to see these clans together :D

URAIFEN IS DDOSING ME, HEEEEEEEELP!!!!44

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 03:04:59 PM »

Offline Deshiel

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • CLAN LEAVER
    • deshiel's soundcloud
FIXED

¨

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 03:06:38 PM »

Offline Judalos

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Feed it some lettuce.
    • Raptr profile
Nice... gonna admit that my brain skipped most of it but i got the point xD

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »

Offline 10 yr old troll: pls ignore all the bullshit i crap all over

• troll kid, who got denied
  • {327th} Enslaved Trolls
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • i troll internet ppl cuz i am loser irl
ehrmargerd behnerrrrrs
because i'm a loser in real life, all i do is spending 10 or 12 hours every day behind my pc and i insult other people and make fun of others, because i try to make them feel bad, because i feel like that all the time, because i am just an angry teenage kid, nobody cares about, so pls, ignore me!!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
I made dem ofc :>

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 04:12:51 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
I made dem ofc :>

and we love you for it! :>

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
This is a great summary and the banners are good. Nice job tia :p Though maybe the logo should be shrunk on some of the banners, since they get cut off a little.

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 05:24:37 PM »

Offline #team.hun_Fluffy

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
"nice, friendly and competitve spanish clan"

nc

Leader of PP & TAG & SS

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 05:38:32 PM »

Offline Deshiel

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • CLAN LEAVER
    • deshiel's soundcloud
FIXED

I take it that nobody noticed my epic fix.

¨

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »

Offline #team.hun_Slap

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Quitting isn't an option. I just did.
FIXED

I take it that nobody noticed my epic fix.
i did, but i cant see the difference :)

URAIFEN IS DDOSING ME, HEEEEEEEELP!!!!44

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »

Offline Judalos

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Feed it some lettuce.
    • Raptr profile
Lol tia i was thinking about the same thing xD

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 12:23:15 AM »