Author Topic: Every raid group in a mmo ever  (Read 368 times)

Every raid group in a mmo ever
« on: May 09, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
xdd tru story

Re: Every raid group in a mmo ever
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 06:54:32 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
Part of the reason why bioware started focusing on SWTOR single player is cause of stupid Polaks who don't know how to play so go figuire

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »

Offline Luña

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
raids are funny tho

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 02:06:29 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Part of the reason why bioware started focusing on SWTOR single player is cause of stupid Polaks who don't know how to play so go figuire

I used to be a progression rider, still am but on break, with quite a few achievs under my belt, let me tell you:
Raids aren't possible to be easier, like literally, you can get fully geared so fast and even get NiM obtainable only gear by doing weekly HMs, but the only HMs non-guilds with some experience can clear are Karagga's and Eternity. But it's true people are just so fucking dumb no matter how many times you try to explain them what to do they still manage to be as autistic as ever.
4.0 NiMs were fun to do again since they increased the overall difficulty, I've cleared all with the group, but we haven't been able to do Brontes NiM 4.0 which sucks tbh, it's a very very tight phase and it honestly requires thinking, but it's not that we can't do it, it's just people making dumbass mistakes so we kind of gave up for a few months til bioware pulls out some content.
Also singleplayer content honestly is shit with a do once never come back value, I think they should just balance it out.
Also the casuals that hate on progression raiders for them wanting to keep their unique mounts and titles instead of them being released on the CM is just dumb, ofcourse you want to boost your ego with some mount that took you houndreds if not thousands of wipes to get. Fek the casuls and improve raiding