Author Topic: 250k fee on every refugee not taken into europe  (Read 2158 times)

250k fee on every refugee not taken into europe
« on: May 06, 2016, 10:56:44 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
^ xddddd where's hitler senpai when we need him
people will learn when ahmed knocks at their door
can't wait to be one with allah

Re: 250k fee on every refugee not taken into europe
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 08:04:39 PM »

Offline Luña

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Brussels being butthurt is cute

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 10:50:58 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
The European Caliphate xddd

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:58:47 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:01:47 AM by P4KISTAN »

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 04:46:45 PM »

Offline Luña

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
well the eu is fucked up anyway the Refuuges and Merkel destroy it

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:01:55 AM by P4KISTAN »

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 07:03:59 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
well the eu is fucked up anyway the Refuuges

WE didn't mess with anything. You all brought it down on yourselves. Doesn't take much to shoot at your own foot.

I'd have to agree, we're literally invading ourselves, sad when there's so many right-wing people that are afraid of speaking their shit up, good goys. The media did a good job at degenerating everyone, soon we will be pushing pedophilia and rape as "progressive" and "liberal". But I don't really care, times change and don't come back crying when we take back what is ours. But our lord and savior Dinko the Bulgarian (god bless the motherland) is keeping some of them at bay, we just need more people, glad that my country doesn't succumb to this.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:06:04 PM by AW«Tiamat »

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:01:32 AM by P4KISTAN »

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 10:03:13 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
dinko the barbarian will probably get arrested for his bullshit.

bullshit? Defending your property because some mudslime "refugee" decides that he can assault you from some bushes like some ewok is bullshit? Lmfao

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 11:32:55 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:01:18 AM by P4KISTAN »

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 12:48:15 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
bullshit? Defending your property because some mudslime "refugee" decides that he can assault you from some bushes like some ewok is bullshit? Lmfao

Extrajudicial actions like Dinko's stunts of detaining innocents is NOT "defending your home" or any of that romantic sort of bullshit that you paint over these thugs. Its even worse if you consider how women and children among the refugees had to deal with this kind of crap too.

There is a reason why the police exists. They have their duties and vigilante (or should i say thuggish) behavior that Dinko and co. exhibit is breaking the law, not enforcing it.

I have my full confidence in the Bulgarian police and other branches of the law enforcement regarding the migrant issue in the country.

Speaking of which look what I found...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/bulgaria-arrests-three-vigilantes-accused-migrant-attacks

uh oh.... Better go underground dinko bastard before the cops come knocking.

Pakistan zindabad. Souria Zindabad #Sharia4Europe #Sharia4Bulgaria

Guess why they're being arrested, EU.
My country and most of the closed border eastern countries are totally against immigrants, if they're actually doing something about people abusing the refugees it's because of the EU shithole, sadly turkshits taking over my country years ago didn't help at all, we lost power and money and now our lord EU controls us. And if you see any pro-migrants in Bulgaria, guess what: They're not Bulgarian, just turks and similar shit that stayed after the occupation.

I wouldn't mind if your race stayed in it's own country and actually had any ethics or morals, or should I say Religion. You know that multiculturism is bullshit and that as long as there are different religions and cultures there will never be peace, just as most of the Islamists want to turn infidels to their religion, some of us want to keep their religion and culture to themselves and not have someone forcing them to follow theirs.

And back to Dinko, you cross a border ILLEGALLY, you deserve the shit you get, I have family living close to the refugee camps in the bulgarian border and it's totally horrible, you'll see shit everywhere, rape attempts and "refugees" beating or trying to beat others up, I honestly don't think that's a good way to ask for help. People are afraid of even going the fuck out because ahmad might be stalking you on some dark alley.

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 04:05:10 AM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:01:06 AM by P4KISTAN »

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 12:49:28 PM »

Offline Luña

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
DEUS VOLT

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2016, 03:45:14 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Guess why they're being arrested, EU.
My country and most of the closed border eastern countries are totally against immigrants, if they're actually doing something about people abusing the refugees it's because of the EU shithole, sadly turkshits taking over my country years ago didn't help at all, we lost power and money and now our lord EU controls us. And if you see any pro-migrants in Bulgaria, guess what: They're not Bulgarian, just turks and similar shit that stayed after the occupation.

I wouldn't mind if your race stayed in it's own country and actually had any ethics or morals, or should I say Religion. You know that multiculturism is bullshit and that as long as there are different religions and cultures there will never be peace, just as most of the Islamists want to turn infidels to their religion, some of us want to keep their religion and culture to themselves and not have someone forcing them to follow theirs.

And back to Dinko, you cross a border ILLEGALLY, you deserve the shit you get, I have family living close to the refugee camps in the bulgarian border and it's totally horrible, you'll see shit everywhere, rape attempts and "refugees" beating or trying to beat others up, I honestly don't think that's a good way to ask for help. People are afraid of even going the fuck out because ahmad might be stalking you on some dark alley.

You think the crap that Eastern Euro countries are trying to pull off wont go unnoticed? This thread that you just popped up was all about how Eastern/Central European countries are gonna be punished for being such bard sports. Just wait until the Refugee Fee bills start stacking up LOL this summer is gonna be real fun in those countries.

I don't know why some people categorize this issue as "Pro-migrant/Anti-migrant". You don't have a choice in the matter as to being Pro or Anti. The crisis is here and you either make things better or make things worse and from what I can judge being "Anti-Migrant" is making things a whole lot worse.

Multiculturalism isn't entirely bullshit. Some points about the diversity stuff is just too much to swallow but from what we all know about human behavior is that we are prone to cooperate and act collectively rather than instinctively becoming aggressive and killing each other off at the first chance we get. The Class of Civilizations clause is complete bullshit when most of the conflicts happen inside the cultural sphere not between two or more cultures (World War 1/2...Western Powers vs Western Powers..Great Islamic Divide-Shia vs. Sunni e.t.c).

Refugees striking back because of the abuse they had to go through? Wow. Who ever thought they would've fought back if some skinhead gangs tried to mess with them AND their families.

As far as I know the ones that abused those "refugees" were other islamists of their own race and religion by cutting whole towns out of food/water. And don't come up with this "they don't follow islam" or "they didn't understand their holy book", islam IS the problem.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:46:48 PM by AW«Tiamat »

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2016, 05:37:26 PM »

Offline P4KISTAN

• ARC Trooper Regiment
*deleted*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:00:56 AM by P4KISTAN »