Author Topic: DeL Application  (Read 3901 times)

Re: DeL Application
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 04:53:49 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Yeah, you could have worked a bit more on it and not rush it as hard as possible not een finishing sentences

It's panda's friend, what could u expect

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 05:40:39 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
:)

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:31 PM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
I see some retarded admin on 327th server : is helix. after some accidents uraifen had remove helix's admin for abuse but he did not,but now helix,ur autism will make u /rq.

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 07:05:32 PM »

Offline Luña

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
I see some retarded admin on 327th server : is helix. after some accidents uraifen had remove helix's admin for abuse but he did not,but now helix,ur autism will make u /rq.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUmrBNmhvJM

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 09:25:23 PM »

Offline Helix

• First Armor
  • FULL PANDA MODE
XD
I'm not even able to log in now, what abuse?
We've had the conflict some time ago during which you retarded fuck was shown your place and got your admin removed. Still haven't learned your lesson?
You're nice pet though.
What about DeL?
P.S. How the fuck do you think the DeL's application touches your admin problems? Go and create another thread and don't spam here. What a fucktard. The 327th patience is really strong is you still are here.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:31:56 PM by Helix »

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
helix big meanie, panda ignore him my sweet :)

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 03:25:42 AM »

Offline Lithium

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Teh SniP3R bo$$
Dunno why you're approaching this subject on admin again, 327th server is dead lol.. Dunno where the fuck it's vanished to. Anyhow I honestly dunno why Scorch applied too join this clan, he hasn't said 1 word since he's been in, he doesn't talk, he lacks the english language and he's hard too communicate with. I've seen DeL around before not much though, I don't think I've had a problem with him but again he's Russian, god knows what might occur.. Perhaps it's Putin seeking information.
Soulja boooy!
_THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!_

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 05:09:54 AM »

Offline Helix

• First Armor
  • FULL PANDA MODE
Scorch isn't very talkative, aye, he usually doesn't start the conversation by himself. Although if you start talking to him he will reply. Scorch is your most valuable player 2015.

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 05:23:54 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
XD
We've had the conflict some time ago during which you retarded fuck was shown your place and got your admin removed. Still haven't learned your lesson?
You're nice pet though.
What about DeL?
P.S. How the fuck do you think the DeL's application touches your admin problems? Go and create another thread and don't spam here. What a fucktard. The 327th patience is really strong is you still are here.
so helix,you called yourself an retarded fuck, oh poor ukrainian helix o_O
but still gl del ;)

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »

Offline Lithium

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Teh SniP3R bo$$
Ait enough now pls, this is REALLY the wrong topic too be discussing this on.
Soulja boooy!
_THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!_

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 03:29:03 PM »

Offline Mark.

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Something about yourself:Russian

Del - 2015

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 05:08:53 PM »

Offline Lithium

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Teh SniP3R bo$$
Something about yourself:Russian

Del - 2015
He's Russian, they do like to keep things nice and simple also always going the easy way in life.
Soulja boooy!
_THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!_

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 07:32:12 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
i should rly pay more attention to these forums, but once again, it's public forums, we don't filter the trash out here, that's why there is a members area for memebrs only, that's sorta the point, but still, mb2 and serious?, probably sometime around when the mod was formed and led by people like azu, rop, acidus, ace or those guys, clans quality is derived from the game itself those clans are formed into, i'd not bash panda neither del so hard, if you look at mb2, i think, those guys stand a very decent chance of becoming mb2 developers within next couple of months, if they work harder on their bind patterns and their lulzy attitude, i've seen worse than them! :>

also, admin or not, i'm pretty darn sure, i posted somewhere, the H.Q. is running on a temporary server.cfg, which was an older version of the one used in v1.2.1.2.1.2 or whatever build that was that was prior to this one, which is out there now, we're waiting for our RTV server to go back online within a day or two and then we'll unify both server.cf, helix didn't lose admin, there was only a minor incident and t3h is dealing with it now, proper updates will be posted in proper topics or spam! :>

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
XD
You're nice pet though.
What about DeL?
so helix,you called yourself an retarded fuck, oh poor ukrainian helix o_O
but still gl del ;)

also please, don't insult on the public forums, people, who insult will always get, what they asked for and sooner or later, you'll choke on somebody else's insults, that being said, insults towards this clan won't bring you any free candy either, so, as it's supposed to be, if you feel offended by someone, you can click that report button in that post and i'll be judge of that, however, i'm not gonna investigate, which insult started it, i'm gonna just smite you hard for every single time, anyone will attack somebody else and i don't care, if it's those people ddosing our servers and forums, feel free to insult them in member's forums, not the public one, yes, be smart, don't be idiots! and if you rly must be an idiot, be at least a cute one, if your insults gonna cheer me up, you might be spared the punishment! :>

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »

Offline rØdíãñ

• {327th} Members
  • Newborn Clone
there age limit?,glhf with your App DeL
But you are a TKer
greedo shot first