Author Topic: |stevie| Application  (Read 1304 times)

|stevie| Application
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:51:17 PM »

Offline |stevie|

• Clone Fetus
In-game name: It is |stevie| now, in past I played under varios names incuding SteVe«, Padawan or nameless (not /name nameless, just without name).Why would I play as Padawan or completely nameless you might ask? That is very simple thing to answer. Whenever I joined servers to play and enjoy my game, there was drama going on, people insulting each other, trolling each other and... I guess you know what I am talking about, right? So I simply avoided myself being involved or sometimes I wasn't in best mood and I could sound a bit grumpy.. so I didn't want my mates or other players who knew me to get a bad impression. Other reason was to hide my admin identity, because people were aware SteVe/stevie was admin back in time. So yeah, you might say it sounds mysterious but don't be afraid, I am friendly stevie.  :)

Age (optional*): I am over 18 years old. Sorry not to be specific but in my opinion age should not be deciding as long as people are able to act mature. I knew 13 years old players acting very nice and mature all the time without losing their temper as well as 19 years old players acting childish, raging, disrespectful and overall giving bad impression. So for me, be it anything ingame, age is not a thing.

Who recruited/invited you**: I don't know whether it was a formal invite but UraiFen (Sorry for not using those special symbols mate) here on forums. If I am mistaken, then I have to state I was not invited by anyone.

Previous clans you've been in: =Gunsquad= for a very short time. I wasn't kicked, it just wasn't working out for me. Still I managed to make some very good mates for playing there and I really miss them.

Time you've been playing MBII: Tricky question. I started in late version of b17 and I was active until RC1 where I took a break until RC3 Patch 3 version was released. Then I had to dedicate my time to school and real life problems and had to stop playing the game until basically now. Now when I finally sttled everything and managed to get a lot of free time, there was nothing better then to join this community and game again. Though, it seems like the community changed a great deal and it doesn't have the same feel as it used to.. but I am trying to enjoy what lies in front of me and not be nostalgic and sentimental about past.

Favourite classes: Elite trooper, soldier, snipers, mandalorian. I am very bad at playing SBD and ARC but I am willing to adapt to anything if I am asked to. I would also say Jedi/Sith grew into me but I always thought this class was supposed to be pure support class, so don't expect seeing me with good K/Ds while playing saber class. There I boss the assists stats.

Steam profile custom URL: I will have to create one is that's necessary. I was using xfire mostly but to my surprise, it was shut down, so at the moment I don't have any IM client suitable for gaming. If it's necessary, I will create an account.

Admin experience: Very rich, I was admin on many servers througout game development, MBU servers for a very long time, sexy server when that was around, Former official servers, CF FA server and many more. At the moment I am serving admin of Power Play! servers. As a side note (not to brag just inform) I would like to point out that most times I was being trusted as an admin, be it any server, I was asked to do the job, only time I applied myself it was for official servers but these didn't have much activity so I couldn't prove my worths there.

Reasons for joining: Very active clan in game, or at least it seems to me so. What I read you also provide competetive level of gaming and trainings which I would enjoy and I believe I could add up some quality. Also apart from my unlucky encounter with Panda, which I believe was just temporary temper loss and nothing that a friendly conversation would not fix at the end of a day, I like most of the players I met and I am looking forward to building new ships!

Something about yourself: I am not very talkative, that's a fact. I like to act straight with everybody, if I don't like something about you, I will tell you regardless regarless how you feel about it because communication and solving problems "face-to-face" is very important rather than over looking problems and pretending. I am studying on university with very good results and I live very still and calm life.
My biggest passion when it comes to video games and movies is obviously Star Wars. Rest, wou will have to find out yourself and make your own opinion,  I don't believe I should force you impressions by typing here something that is hardly verify-able.

Did you read the *READ BEFORE APPLY* announcement? YES/NO - Yes

If you did read it, write the secret code here**: S36QP

What did you learn from the Code of Conduct?****: That I always have to act respecfully, representative, make the game more enjoyable for others, avoid trolling, insulting, flaming and all kinds of behaviour leading to damaging clan's name and image.

I am sorry if this turned into somewhat long read. I will understand many TL;DRs.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:56:51 PM by |stevie| »

Re: |stevie| Application
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 01:54:57 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
nice app gl mate :D

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »

Offline Chiang the Strong

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
Nice application indeed. It was a long read, but I personally I prefer longer applications than fast ones, it shows that a person cares. I think I've seen you in game a couple of times too :>. Also, we were using xfire too until it died. We transfered to Steam after it ended, since it's the most popular gaming communicator and kinda advanced one too. Anyways, good luck! :)

lmao ban chiang too no one shits the forums as much as he does

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 05:19:23 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
hi there, great app, i'll read it in detail, when i get back, also when you were in GS?, it was rly cool bunch of ppl! :>

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
bumping, soon, we'll have updates on this app! :>

add my steam, pls!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
bumping, soon, we'll have updates on this app! :>

add my steam, pls!

wow that sounds weird xdddd #xfire #neverforget

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 04:58:12 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
Not sure if it's my autism or schizophremia, but I think I've seen Stevie call me a noob yesterday when I killed him under fake nick, ayy

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 07:22:47 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
but I cant underestand only one : WHY RETARDED/STUPID PPL ALWAYS TRYING TO REPORT ME?

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 07:31:26 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
but I cant underestand only one : WHY RETARDED/STUPID PPL ALWAYS TRYING TO REPORT ME?

no point in responding

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 07:32:59 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
Have you played any MOBA like LoL or Smite, Panda? I'm getting reported there like almost every day by rage kids while most of the time I keep quiet and am friendly to everyone. Welcome to the internet world xdd

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 07:49:25 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Have you played any MOBA like LoL or Smite, Panda? I'm getting reported there like almost every day by rage kids while most of the time I keep quiet and am friendly to everyone. Welcome to the internet world xdd

pls, I get minimum 5 reports per game

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 08:01:00 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak

pls, I get minimum 5 reports per game
Despite getting reported shitton of times and playing moba for over 3 years, I didn't get tempbanned even once xdd

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »

Offline Perry

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 09:47:44 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak

You foqin wot m9

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 12:30:19 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
silly jokers, grow up already! :>