Author Topic: READ BEFORE APPLYING!  (Read 4506 times)

READ BEFORE APPLYING!
« on: August 23, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site

ok, this post was made solely for the purpose of explaining people, what is this clan about! and should tell you: the applicants, what is required, what you should expect!

why i included the screenshot at the beginning of this post? it's rly that simple!, our clan is competition centered and heavily centered at clan events / clan wars / clan matches within {327th} and with other clans too!, there are 3 different divisions in {327th} and each one is trying to be the best one, strongest one and most successful one and all combined together, it creates this amazing competitive environment, in which heroes rise and jelly emo rage-quiters get flushed down the toilet :>

as the screenshot shows, this is one of our events, it is usually 5 on 5, this one was a bigger one, 6 on 6, class limit 1, playing a couple of maps, like dotf, lunarbase and other more balanced maps! rules are rly simple:

5v5
class limit 1
5 rounds per side / 10 rounds per map
2 maps (usually, sometimes 3)

this is one of our primary focuses of this team and rly the only one  that matters, yes, we do have a FA modded server, but we are no FA clan, yes, we do have a duel server, but we are no duel clan! we are open competitive clan, which is looking for people, who would be interested in playing these clan wars with us!, we're pretty much not interested in anyone else, which means, we are not one of those clan you join, put on the tag and JUST play, because that makes no sense, you can play no matter of your tag, but only clan will provide you such competitive environment and that's our primary goal!

CLAN REQUIREMENTS:

• xfire - yes you must have it! no exceptions!
  • forum account - yes, you must register here and post your application here: http://327thstarcorps.tk/index.php?board=2.0
  • xfire activity - yes, absolutely required, it's best, when you're online daily, accepted to be online like every 3 or 4 days, if you know, what is going in the team and when are the trainings
  • forum activity - absolutely required, every 24 hours or every 48 hours, which means, you gotta read the forum on daily basis, because there's lots of going on, if you don't have time for all that, no problem, but you gotta follow at least the important topics or at least the member section: http://327thstarcorps.tk/index.php?board=4.0
  • participating in clan wars / pugs / clan trainings - this means, you gotta join them at least once in a while, people who don't do so become absolutely useless for the clan's purpose, unless they contribute in other ways, but basically, if you join and then don't join the competition with us, it gives us the same result as if you weren't part of the team..

OMG I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT!! BUT I STILL WANNA JOIN, DO I HAVE A CHANCE? - yes, you do, basically, all this is about is that we get on server once a week and we play those 20 rounds there, if you don't have time even for that, well, than you should try something else, also about the forum activity, if you only just read it as much as to be able to sign up for clan training, when it's announced, it'll be all right.., but keep in mind that CLAN WILL GO TO HELL, IF IT'S MADE FROM PEOPLE, WHO ARE COMING ONLINE ON XFIRE AND FORUM ONCE A WEEK, THAT'S A NO GO, BECAUSE WITH SUCH ASSHOLES, WE CAN'T ORGANIZE A THING AND CLAN BECOMES POINTLESS!!

and that's pretty much it!

why did i write this post?

well, mainly because most of the younger audience (yeah, kids..), think that clan is about writing an application, then getting accepted and then putting on tag and then playing on server with other people with the same tag, but that's not a clan, that's something like an error in the Matrix and the reason, why mb2 kinda sucks nowadays, because the original clan spirit has somewhat vaporized into thin air and was replaced by this utterly stupid misconception

think about this!, it's not the tag, what makes the clan, it's what the clan does, or tries to do, that forms the clan!

now, another thing!, about the activity, because we're mainly focused at the competitive trainings, no need to use your brain too much to figure out, such things need some heavy bad ass organization to get 10 people on the server at the same time!, if 1 guy fails to come, whole thing is fu*ked up and literally it is!, so that's why the forum activity is so IMPORTANT!, because such things won't organize itself, it's absolutely required that every single member takes part in the organization, so that the result can be:
A/ enjoyable
B/ fun for all participants
C/ satisfying
D/ epicly competitive

FORBIDDEN BEHAVIOR / IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL BE BANNED:

• rage-quitting clan wars, etc. - once you start playing, you finish playing, even if it means losing, we're (secret code: S36QP) not interested in any emo jelly ragers
  • bullshitting about stuff - this basically means, no silly insults, accusations, complaints are allowed, if you dislike something, we will discuss it on forum, politely as mature people
  • unreported inactivity - when you are less active or need some me time and leave for a while, tell us by posting here: http://327thstarcorps.tk/index.php?topic=1773.0
  • provoking other members - just don't be a jerk to other members
  • silly behavior - TKing, spamming, insulting, etc., not tolerated at all!

and that's really all, feel free to comment, share or tweet!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:40:45 PM by Urâ!Fêñ »

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

Re: READ BEFORE APPLYING!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:01:09 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
division command!, also spam and link this topic to every existing member we have, i think they will find it interesting to read!, because not only are those criteria for getting in, but also demands from our side and might get some people kicked.. :>

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »

Offline #team.hun_Slap

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Quitting isn't an option. I just did.
roger!! LETS SPAAAM

URAIFEN IS DDOSING ME, HEEEEEEEELP!!!!44

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 08:05:59 PM »

Offline DarkHunter

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
When was that event?

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 09:11:45 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
dayum derp carried that team :D, I'll add this to the app template also the important topic link you provided is in the mem section so kinda pointless for people wanting to join. Oh and matrix ftw :p

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:15 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
When was that event?

before i went inactive, like 2 weeks ago, early aug, you were having some family issues, if i recall correctly, so you skipped it :>

dayum derp carried that team :D, I'll add this to the app template also the important topic link you provided is in the mem section so kinda pointless for people wanting to join. Oh and matrix ftw :p

thanks!, ye, i know, i meant it like, ok, now i don't have access, when i get it, i will check it out, etc.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 07:47:46 AM »

Offline Rotation

• {327th} Members
  • Clone Fetus
  • meow!
    • PWNZ0RZ!!!
great reading! think u nailed it, people must understand that clan is about online gaming, if people are offline, shit will get organized, simple as that, imo no need to bother with people who cannot understand this :-*
ding! ding!

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »

Offline Scarlet

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
New Applicants should say that they understand this and swear they won't be asshole.

PS: Sexy Red Paragraph Urai :p
Former 327th bitchee

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 02:21:04 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
New Applicants should say that they understand this and swear they won't be asshole.

PS: Sexy Red Paragraph Urai :p

yep, plus that they will try to participate in the pugs, which is basically the only thing driving this clan forward :>

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 03:14:55 PM »

Offline Hoihe

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
Hoihe has read this post and understands it.
"The North Pole is doing the slowest ever pole dance" - MinutePhysics

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
lol hoihe nice of you to do this :D

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 03:56:24 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
Hoihe has read this post and understands it.

hoihe's a good old quality member, not the newer kind of people, who struggle to give a birth to 3 words sentence, not mentioning the reading part :>

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »

Offline Alex

• {327th} Members
  • Academy Clone
    • -
i read it .. :D

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »

Offline Alex

• {327th} Members