Author Topic: ADMINS LIST 2015  (Read 7544 times)

Re: ADMINS LIST 2015
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 08:20:28 PM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
roflmao, this shit didn't happen when tiamat was admin, because he was feared and ruled like he should.

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 08:59:02 PM »

Offline Fisher

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
ID number 13, first warning for changing maps without calling upon a vote, kicking a fellow admin without a reason, insulting a fellow admin and behaving in a very immature  way, sometimes, it's just best panda, if you have problems with something to speak to higher management about certain issues, than taking an action, especially, if such action can then blow into your face like a bomb! :>

you could be excused from changing the maps, because we don't have exact rules for that, so any admin could get away from it until now, from now on, poll must be used prior to any map change, like helix is doing it and i like and approve it, so you're not being warned for that, but insulting helix in the most silly childish way and then kicking him, inserting yourself into a fight between player and another admin, siding with the player and taking an action based on what?

i'd like to hear your side of story, so feel free to upload screenshots or demos, which will be reviewed upon my return, but again..

even if helix did something wrong and you're 100% right, it doesn't give you the right to insult someone, not even a regular member should dare to insult anyone, not even mentioning as admin, because admins should be people mature and standing by their strict morale code..

Shit just got real

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
it's just sigh.., i want to chill and have some fun, not deal with this babysitting, xddd! :>

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 03:35:33 AM »

Offline Chiang the Strong

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
ID number 13, first warning for changing maps without calling upon a vote, kicking a fellow admin without a reason, insulting a fellow admin and behaving in a very immature  way, sometimes, it's just best panda, if you have problems with something to speak to higher management about certain issues, than taking an action, especially, if such action can then blow into your face like a bomb! :>

you could be excused from changing the maps, because we don't have exact rules for that, so any admin could get away from it until now, from now on, poll must be used prior to any map change, like helix is doing it and i like and approve it, so you're not being warned for that, but insulting helix in the most silly childish way and then kicking him, inserting yourself into a fight between player and another admin, siding with the player and taking an action based on what?

i'd like to hear your side of story, so feel free to upload screenshots or demos, which will be reviewed upon my return, but again..

even if helix did something wrong and you're 100% right, it doesn't give you the right to insult someone, not even a regular member should dare to insult anyone, not even mentioning as admin, because admins should be people mature and standing by their strict morale code..

that was fast xd

lmao ban chiang too no one shits the forums as much as he does

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 03:55:58 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
helix is lieing!I can prove my innocence.every time I'm on the server, people asked me to change map and yes I do that but helix is calling callvote to change map sometimes and he said me *change the map* and + he abuse admin,yesterday he kicked ppl for what they called him,I said to helix *helix that ur first warning* but he continued and I said *helix second warning then he began to swear with the player ser barristan (I have screens) he called him *HAHAHAHA U ARE FAGGOT AND IDIOT* then yes I kicked him.then when u reconnected to server he told me *ok bitch let me do some screens* and its all,trust Im not abuser,need to remove helix's admin,he calling callvotes and I only changing maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes sometimes I calling callvotes but its only when 10 ppl in server and is rare.trust me!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:08:24 AM by Panda »

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2015, 04:05:49 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
and when I kicked helix,ppl only said me thx!!!admins and councils I beg u for clan we must remove helix's admin,he rly thinking that he is powerfull on the server and he calling ppl  >:( and clean my warning, it is not deserved! I did it for the good of the server.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:10:04 AM by Panda »

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2015, 04:17:38 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
and when I kicked helix,ppl only said me thx!!!admins and councils I beg u for clan we must remove helix's admin,he rly thinking that he is powerfull on the server and he calling ppl  >:( and clean my warning, it is not deserved! I did it for the good of the server.
All it takes to confirm the case is to take a look at server logs, which I bet Uraifen will eventually do. Also I'd like to remark that I TOLD you not to change maps based on people's tears. YOU are the admin, not them. If you won't use the poll and instead listen to some trolls, then other players that trust in 327th's adminship can feel let down :(

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2015, 04:23:38 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
All it takes to confirm the case is to take a look at server logs, which I bet Uraifen will eventually do. Also I'd like to remark that I TOLD you not to change maps based on people's tears. YOU are the admin, not them. If you won't use the poll and instead listen to some trolls, then other players that trust in 327th's adminship can feel let down :(

I remember when you told me this, and I stopped doing it but then when I played on 327th server helix told me *u can change maps only if on the server playing like 1-20 ppl* I remember how was mb2_dotf then ima brb,when I back already mb2_deathstar o_0 I told to helix *who let u change map* he said me *rules* o_0 Then we began to swear ( no much) then I told him *lets stop it.so peace?* he said me *I can stop if you stop being dumbass* and these words angered me but I did not say anything.Then he began to rage me 0_o when he killed me hes began to say *ez/rekt* is that normal?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:31:55 AM by Panda »

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2015, 04:41:27 AM »

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak
We need inspector gadget for this case xd

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2015, 05:33:13 AM »

Offline cultistkek

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Bounty Hunter is life.
I'm not aon official memeber yet but I seen Panda is right. Helix abuses the admin rights.

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 05:53:17 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
top tier lmao

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2015, 05:56:40 AM »

Offline Helix

• First Armor
  • FULL PANDA MODE
1. My words  "HAHAHA" were aimed at BG Duke, who failed with jedi hard, trying to saber soldier on ground 3 times. Actually I never called him a faggot, I said "loser".
2. I never " raged" at you. Then on deathstar I simply started acting like you did.
But really guys, what could you expect from 17-year old kid who was allowed to admin the server? Seriously...
@cultistkek, fun to hear these words from someone who got raged kust because I punished you fro gripping people out of cover. I have been an admin longer than you guys play, I am the trusted admin and don't have time for kids like you.
Believe me or not, these 2 guys are simply stupid/trolls in disguise.
Cheers.

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2015, 06:00:37 AM »

Offline AW«Tiamat

• {327th} Tournament
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
1. My words  "HAHAHA" were aimed at BG Duke, who failed with jedi hard, trying to saber soldier on ground 3 times. Actually I never called him a faggot, I said "loser".
2. I never " raged" at you. Then on deathstar I simply started acting like you did.
But really guys, what could you expect from 17-year old kid who was allowed to admin the server? Seriously...
@cultistkek, fun to hear these words from someone who got raged kust because I punished you fro gripping people out of cover. I have been an admin longer than you guys play, I am the trusted admin and don't have time for kids like you.
Believe me or not, these 2 guys are simply stupid/trolls in disguise.
Cheers.

reminds me of tiamat story, all day little kids trying to fuck me up
seems kind of funny that people that actually behaved like they should never got punished..hm strange!?
anyways, helix is right
and why do people give a shit, even if helix called someone faggot?
if you were atleast more than 16 years old you'd know to ignore stuff like that
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:02:22 AM by AW«Tiamat »

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2015, 06:06:29 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
everyone knows that helix is abuser,need to remove his admin

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2015, 06:08:02 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
I'm not aon official memeber yet but I seen Panda is right. Helix abuses the admin rights.

I never abused the admin and I want to remove my warning because I am not guilty