Author Topic: ADMINS LIST 2015  (Read 7543 times)

Re: ADMINS LIST 2015
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 05:07:42 PM »

Offline Lithium

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Teh SniP3R bo$$
If BG's have admin on our server, then out of mutual respect shouldn't we have admin on theirs? Or am I just being way too damn stubborn here? xdddd!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:10:04 PM by Lithium »
Soulja boooy!
_THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!_

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 05:39:05 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
    • {327th} Star Corps H.Q. Official Web-site
If BG's have admin on our server, then out of mutual respect shouldn't we have admin on theirs? Or am I just being way too damn stubborn here? xdddd!

if they give you.., but we're giving other people outside the clan admins, because we're trying to improve our broken relationships with them and most of those guys are really cool, despite the fact i'm not a huge fan of vd8, people like gatgos or hexodious are nice people, never seen them insult or start some banning spree or something like that and with BG i have no problem whatsoever, we had one of the best relationships with that clan, before some asshole spammed their forum with topics like our clan being responsible for ddosing their server and then lou joined them and all of our members were ban on sight or range-banned from BG servers he hosted or at lest some ppl reported me, they couldn't even join those servers, so if someone's life is spinning around hate and how much you want to hurt other people in 20 years old videogame, then it's sad and it's that guy's business, i have no problem sharing admin to a few trusted individuals, even outside this clan, especially, when we're heading outside this game.. :>

I, URAIFEN, AM THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM ALL <:>

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 05:45:30 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!

if they give you.., but we're giving other people outside the clan admins, because we're trying to improve our broken relationships with them and most of those guys are really cool, despite the fact i'm not a huge fan of vd8, people like gatgos or hexodious are nice people, never seen them insult or start some banning spree or something like that and with BG i have no problem whatsoever, we had one of the best relationships with that clan, before some asshole spammed their forum with topics like our clan being responsible for ddosing their server and then lou joined them and all of our members were ban on sight or range-banned from BG servers he hosted or at lest some ppl reported me, they couldn't even join those servers, so if someone's life is spinning around hate and how much you want to hurt other people in 20 years old videogame, then it's sad and it's that guy's business, i have no problem sharing admin to a few trusted individuals, even outside this clan, especially, when we're heading outside this game.. :>

so again, the point here isn't, we give you ours, you will give us yours; we give those admins, because we trust those people, they like to play on our server and our members aren't there always to protect those people..

so the motive is really simple, if they enjoy playing on our server, why not give them admin so they can enjoy it even more?, this game has a playerbase of about 100 people and there's no space for any hate anymore, these people outside clan knows well that if they take the admin and start banning people randomly, it's not gonna work..

and to be 100% honest, i'd even strongly object against getting admin on dv8/bg/adpl servers, because if this was an exchange-based admin share, then i have no idea, how i would distribute it among members or if even, look at it this way, when i give admin someone on my server and he abuses it, that's on my head, but admining other clan's servers, that's a waaaaaaay too thin ice to talk, so i think, if something like this happens, it will never be official, if these clans trust people from our clan, fine, but that's on them and them alone, i'm putting my hands away from this as much as i can, besides, i rarely play public nowadays! :>

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 07:01:04 PM »

Offline Chiang the Strong

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • The damn Polak

so again, the point here isn't, we give you ours, you will give us yours; we give those admins, because we trust those people, they like to play on our server and our members aren't there always to protect those people..

so the motive is really simple, if they enjoy playing on our server, why not give them admin so they can enjoy it even more?, this game has a playerbase of about 100 people and there's no space for any hate anymore, these people outside clan knows well that if they take the admin and start banning people randomly, it's not gonna work..

and to be 100% honest, i'd even strongly object against getting admin on dv8/bg/adpl servers, because if this was an exchange-based admin share, then i have no idea, how i would distribute it among members or if even, look at it this way, when i give admin someone on my server and he abuses it, that's on my head, but admining other clan's servers, that's a waaaaaaay too thin ice to talk, so i think, if something like this happens, it will never be official, if these clans trust people from our clan, fine, but that's on them and them alone, i'm putting my hands away from this as much as i can, besides, i rarely play public nowadays! :>
I cried xd. Also you don't play at all :x

lmao ban chiang too no one shits the forums as much as he does

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2015, 08:30:32 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
i played for a while today, but mostly was in spec, then my notebook installed some updates and restarted in the middle of the match, idiotic, xd! :>

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 06:46:06 PM »

Offline Mark.

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
why is my name on the list when I dont even have admin xD

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 10:59:14 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!

each admin has his own responsibility to claim the admin, it's not like we're gonna force it down to people's throats, if your name pops on the list, you're free to claim it, when your names disappears from the list, then you most likely lost it due to some abuse or inactivity! :>

there will be monthly or bi-monthly evaluations of admins based on how they're active on this forum, on instant messengers, in game and how they interact with playerbase on the server and how much they care for the server's well-being..

important to day, on this list, non-members can easily hop above members, as long as they show us, they really care for the server, for instance, helix will be receiving an excellent rating at the end of the month, because even though a non-member, he really cares about the admin duty and there are many pm going on between us and he also written a huge admin guide, which i yet must to read, so stuff like this gets noticed, but then again, we have some admins on that list, who got the admin, didn't even say thanks and instead of contributing to the clan, they started changing maps randomly, didn't even bother to ask the players base, thus breaking admin's code of conduct and these people are getting down-voted big time during the evaluation, even despite the fact, they're members!, so this is a small taste of how the competitive admin ladder will work in reality! :>

also, people who ask questions about admins previously answered here will also feel this in their negative rating, but only a little bit, so stay tuned for more info and updates admins and keep up the great work! :>

remember, together, we're building a better community..

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 11:07:10 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
all the admins are now set for: 2445

- temban
- kick
- forceteam
- map
- maprestart

i know, there was a huge outcry about why non-members should have the same power as members, but it's not the same power really, everyone, who brings up this arument only proves, he didn't even glimpse the admin guidelines draft we're working on (mem section), in other words, simply said, non-member will never be fully equal to member, member will always be more trusted and if there are let's say 4 admins on the server, 1 is member and 3 non-members and the non-members start using admin against decisions made by the member admin, it will all reflect into their ratings, clan membership always comes first, but we had a very long and thorough conversation today and we just agreed that giving some guys only like forceteam would be like a bad joke: *ok, here is your admin, but all you can do is pretty much /smod say, now, enjoy it, xdddddddddd*, i mean nah..

the non-members admins must always respect presence of senior member admin and that's it and when there's no admin member, the non-member admins are equal to each other, but we still gotta tweak a few bugs in this, like if for example gargos wants to change map to corellia and helix wants lunarbase, then like what?, a space-time continuum gets broken and a wormhole appears and sucks us all in?, nah, i really believe for now, all people given the admin are normal people, who can talk it out with each other and if not, we'll add some additional rules, based on precedents, like court-made-law, when a problem happens, we sit down and solve it and the next time, there won't be any problem, but i don't want this admin code to be like 2,000 pages, that's nonsense, xddd! :> (i want like 5 or 8 simple rules, that's it..)

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 11:08:17 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
so once again, simply said, all admins are now set to the same powers with a fact that {327th} member admin's decision on server is more powerful, than non-members, easy, solved!, and if you had some better ideas, let me know below! :>

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 12:16:07 AM »

Offline Lithium

• {327th} H.Q.
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • Teh SniP3R bo$$

each admin has his own responsibility to claim the admin, it's not like we're gonna force it down to people's throats, if your name pops on the list, you're free to claim it, when your names disappears from the list, then you most likely lost it due to some abuse or inactivity! :>

there will be monthly or bi-monthly evaluations of admins based on how they're active on this forum, on instant messengers, in game and how they interact with playerbase on the server and how much they care for the server's well-being..

important to day, on this list, non-members can easily hop above members, as long as they show us, they really care for the server, for instance, helix will be receiving an excellent rating at the end of the month, because even though a non-member, he really cares about the admin duty and there are many pm going on between us and he also written a huge admin guide, which i yet must to read, so stuff like this gets noticed, but then again, we have some admins on that list, who got the admin, didn't even say thanks and instead of contributing to the clan, they started changing maps randomly, didn't even bother to ask the players base, thus breaking admin's code of conduct and these people are getting down-voted big time during the evaluation, even despite the fact, they're members!, so this is a small taste of how the competitive admin ladder will work in reality! :>

also, people who ask questions about admins previously answered here will also feel this in their negative rating, but only a little bit, so stay tuned for more info and updates admins and keep up the great work! :>

remember, together, we're building a better community..
Well we have to be honest here, their wouldn't even be a discussion about change within the admin ranks if it wasn't for my wise words on how this should be run properly. These people who claimed admin off you just took it for a ride and simply thought it was fun and appropriate to just change the map whenever they felt like it, also to think they're above everyone else including us too! It was an outrageous idea. I'm glad it's sorted though, but it's not finished yet. t3h has messed up the ID's and admins all togther, mine and Perry's ID don't even have kick or tempban, we've just got the basic cmds for low admin. Also Fisher's login ID doesn't work, so there's more that needs to be done. T3h is almost impossible to reach on steam, unless you spam the fuck out of him lol. People have been telling me they've left him several messages regarding certain issue's, but he doesn't respond.. I dunno why they come to me for, but nevermind I'm always happy to advise and help xdd! :).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 12:21:42 AM by Lithium »
Soulja boooy!
_THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!_

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 03:50:34 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
gg  ;)

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 04:06:16 AM »

Offline Nameless

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
mbmode + poll pls

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 05:54:56 AM »

Offline Panda

• {327th} Members
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
lol  ;)

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
mbmode + poll pls

mbmode i think won't be required, changing to FA would probably upset a lot of people on the server, who came to play open, as for the IDs, it should be working now a bit better, hopefully! :>

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 07:44:20 PM »

Offline Urâ!Fêñ

• ancient beeing
  • Administrator
  • ARC Trooper Regiment
  • veri ancient!
ID number 13, first warning for changing maps without calling upon a vote, kicking a fellow admin without a reason, insulting a fellow admin and behaving in a very immature  way, sometimes, it's just best panda, if you have problems with something to speak to higher management about certain issues, than taking an action, especially, if such action can then blow into your face like a bomb! :>

you could be excused from changing the maps, because we don't have exact rules for that, so any admin could get away from it until now, from now on, poll must be used prior to any map change, like helix is doing it and i like and approve it, so you're not being warned for that, but insulting helix in the most silly childish way and then kicking him, inserting yourself into a fight between player and another admin, siding with the player and taking an action based on what?

i'd like to hear your side of story, so feel free to upload screenshots or demos, which will be reviewed upon my return, but again..

even if helix did something wrong and you're 100% right, it doesn't give you the right to insult someone, not even a regular member should dare to insult anyone, not even mentioning as admin, because admins should be people mature and standing by their strict morale code..